Is anyone else having issues getting on the portal?

Anyone else having this issue?

Im using the same browser and im not having an issue, try changing it though, that usually resolves any issues i have :))

1 Like

I think they’re using Chrome, so it doesn’t really have to change. Have you tried refreshing? @Emmzy

@lanafrazer_episode @willowkayyy

Het guys I’m using Microsoft edge :slight_smile: I’ve tried crome but still having the same issue :frowning: I tried refreshing but still the same issuse. I’m gonna try restarting my laptop and let you know how I get on

1 Like

Yeah, might have to use Chrome, because Ik it’s usually the browser. But okay, let us know.

1 Like

It’s working now :slight_smile: my internet went down

1 Like

oh! lol okay.

1 Like

this has been happening to me on my phone, i’ve just pressed the back button and retried and it’s worked everytime i’ve done that, but i dont think it’s happened on my computer

1 Like

Hey thanks I’ll try that if I have the same issue in the future :slight_smile:

please I need help here. I’ve been playing the Episode game on my phone and now I wanna create my own story but I’m finding it difficult to access the portal on my laptop. I don’t even know if it downloaded or not.

1 Like

Hey you don’t need to download anything :+1: try following this link on your laptop and then log in or create an account