Is anyone else having issues opening the Episode app on their phone today?

Hi everyone, I tried to open my Episode app on my phone today and it just went to a blank white screen. Anyone else having this problem? Is Episode working on their app?

Hm, I don’t think so. It works fine for me.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. It’s now stuck on the opening screen. Everything else on my phone works fine except for Episode. How strange.

1 Like

Maybe try uninstalling it?

2 Likes

A week or so ago I couldn’t open the Episode app either, so I uninstalled it and it was fixed for me :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t want to lose all the passes I bought and all the stories I saved.

1 Like

I don’t think it will affect those, when I logged back in all my passes, stories and gems were there

1 Like

Did it remember all your statuses? Some people told me when they reinstalled they had to do everything again. Read all these featured stories they have already read to unlock community stories, etc. Is this true?

1 Like

That’s good to know! Thanks :pray::heart::two_hearts::raised_hands:

1 Like

Nope, everything was the same for me… Maybe it was just for them? And if it does happen, submit a support ticket. Np!

1 Like

Good idea, thanks! :heart::two_hearts::ok_hand:

Btw do you have an iphone?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Excellent, same.

1 Like

@NewEpisodeFanatic I am terribly sorry to hear that you are having issues opening the Episode app :sob:. If what was suggested to you above doesn’t work please feel free to submit a ticket to our support team who is happy to help you out with this pesky issue. If the freezing issue has resolved itself that is pretty awesome and please let us know so we can close the thread. Thanks :v:

1 Like

Mine is not working at all i did update it and reinstalled it multiple times!