Is anyone else having this problem?

So when I try to reset my story progress on the app my game crashes does this happen to anyone else?

1 Like

Like in the app portal
It doesn’t let me restart my story process :thinking:

yes this happens to me too, so i just go to episode one and reset all my gains manually :expressionless:

1 Like

That’s so strange I wonder what happened

it worked fine for me before

ahhh the portal has so many errors nowadays it’s frustrating

2 Likes

That’s so true

2 Likes

Yeah this is a current issue on some people’s accounts, although I cannot recall noticing a specific trend as to who it happens to. Although, for an account that it does happen to, I noticed that it also depends on the size of the story, for example on one of the stories I use to make edits, it resets just fine. But on my 15+ chapter story, or even my 5 chapter story, it still crashes. I contacted episode months ago and they said they were working on it, but I’m starting to lose hope because like I said, it’s been months. Hopefully they fix it soon though.

1 Like

Can someone please help me so I got a new phone and I wanted to get all the episodes I read on my old phone to my new phone then after I put the code that was on my old phone to my new phone but it keeps saying on my new phone that upgrade or close app but I already updated and I deleted the app a lot of times the same thing is still happening so please help