Is anyone else not allowed to upload pictures from their phone onto the forums!?

general
community
mustread
communication

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

the pictures have to be at a certain size to upload them to the forums. try cropping it a bit! :grin:

3 Likes

Lmao it doesn’t give me the option all together on my phone. The picture symbol isn’t there anymore!

2 Likes

It’s just you :new_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

When I do my picture I go to write portal and do my picture for my story .And I have errors on sent to on top they help me .

1 Like

For God’s sake :joy:

2 Likes

On the forums or the episode portal?

1 Like

Yes I go there do my is easy for you .to do. That be for my story. And ask someone for cover photo.

1 Like

Ah, I think that this is different! I can’t upload any pictures from my camera roll onto the forums!

1 Like

o noooo, i saw another thread about this last night… :thinking: maybe try just copying the photo and then pasting it into the text box :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Kind phone you have

1 Like

Oof, I can’t. I drew the image and it wont let me copy it :joy::joy: Ughhh this is so annoying!!

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s my phone but the forums for me, but thanks for trying to help!

1 Like

nooooooo :sob: can you screenshot it? and then copy it?

2 Likes

Do you help get some picture

1 Like

Its a png :cry::cry::cry: Whyy!??? :joy: Do you think they’ll fix it or will I just be unlucky :joy:

2 Likes

I have straight talk cell phone

0 Likes

I can’t, its a transparent image so I can’t do anything about it!

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob: not sure i’m so sorry! try and like PM sydney_H or someone?

2 Likes

Yes you I did help some one with there picture

1 Like