Is anyone else Procrastinating with their stories? ⏰😐

Hi guys! So, I’m pretty sure you all have procrastinated on something before. Whether it’s during an assignment, or writing a book, we’ve all procrastinated at least once in our lives. Here’s my question:

Have you guys every procrastinated on Writing a story on Episode. For me, I know how the episode will play out, but I haven’t put it in my script yet! Does this happen to anyone else?

16 Likes

I’m procrastinating rn, I’ve planned multiple stories on paper but I still have to write them on Episode

8 Likes

Yup :rofl:

1 Like

exactly… I’m good at spot directing and stuff, but I’m TERRIBLE at writing dialogue, so I’m taking a break from my story.

6 Likes

I’ve been writing stories since 2017, and have yet to publish anything. So, yes, I’d say I’m procrastinating. :joy:

10 Likes

Been procrastinating for 2 years :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I am atm XD

1 Like

I’m awaiting approvals for my overlays etc. I have no choice but to procrastinate lol

1 Like

I can relate!

1 Like

i usually get drained after fixing a lot of my coding bc i’m working on my first story and i’m not familiar with coding at all XD

2 Likes

Bump

Same here :approved_stamp:

1 Like

@Hanniebunny @BluMoon @Mystery.Author @bhav @EPIC_ICE @josiej8 @Stella2003 @Misslea1

Today, I’m going to make my self get in that Writer’s Portal and work on my story!

7 Likes

Rooting for you! feel free to pm me for help! :grinning: :yum:

1 Like

Amazing! Good luck! :smile:

2 Likes

All the time. I’m doing it right now :rofl: because I’m losing my mind trying to make sure everything’s good with the complex choices. I’m also in need of so much custom backgrounds and overlays that I can’t make because I suck at art.

1 Like

I’m procrastinating life :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Are you okay?

1 Like

Yes I’m fine, thank you so much for asking though! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :grin:

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like