Is anyone else’s book club not loading?

Hey, loves! Just a quick post wondering whether peoples book club is loading? Mines been stuck like this for a while:

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it’s still not working! I’m just wondering whether this has happened to anyone else. :blob_hearts:

1 Like

This has been happening on and off to me recently currently I can’t get into the book club

See it looks the same for me too

1 Like

It’s so strange, this normally doesn’t happen to me! Everything is working fine on my iPad, but it’s completely not loading on my phone.

1 Like

I’ve been debating whether or not I should submit a ticket because I think it does it when they are working on it but I’m not sure

I’m probably going to submit a ticket

1 Like

Yeah! That’s probably a good idea, since this is a really irritating problem.

1 Like

mine looks the same!!

1 Like

Moved to Report a Bug Mobile App. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

@Kennedyx @Mirwren please let the team know about this issue! They’d be happy to look into it :grin:

2 Likes

Absolutely, already submitted a ticket :+1:

2 Likes

I’m still having the same issue after being in contact with episode multiple times! Does anyone else have this issue?

1 Like

Mine started functioning properly again so I don’t know exactly
you might have to submit a ticket :melting_face:

2 days later it’s not functioning again :sob:

1 Like

Hey , I want to report an issue too !! I can’t find my book club as it’s username was changed and i don’t remember the new one !! I am following the club leader but I can’t inform her as there is no chat option outside the club!! Then how to access the club again ??

https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093965234

This is the Support Ticket link - fill it out to the best of your ability and someone usually reaches out within 48-72 hours *depending on weekday and time of submission, weekend tickets can sometimes take a little longer to get a response for. Also be sure to check your spam folders for responses.
Oh, and only submit one ticket at a time otherwise their system reads it as spamming the system and pushes the ticket down their queue.

Mine is not loading at all.

It’s an ongoing issue. Try submitting a support ticket ( if anything else, it’ll add a little pressure to them to find a fix for so many people who are having issues.

2 Likes

Okay, I will.

1 Like

I had a response to my ticket, telling me to log out and log back in and it works!

1 Like

I will try that!

I’ve been without bookclub for coming up to a year, there has been times prior to xmas that I got to get on to book club but didn’t last… hoping it’ll be fixed before my 1yr anniversary of no bookclub arrives

I’ve tried that several over the past almost year with no luck, when I did manage to get into bookclub it was very random I’m hoping they’ll resolve the issue…

Try update your app then do it! If not, I’m not sure sorry.