Is anyone good at backgrounds?!

Any help is appreciated :smiley: I need a few backgrounds for my upcoming stories :blush:

1 Like

you can search for them on https://pixabay.com/service/license/

1 Like

Thanks but I was kinda looking for specific backgrounds and I can never find what I want on there :frowning:

1 Like

Sure what do you want? I draw backgrounds. :relieved::heart:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiley: do you?!!! I want like a kids bedroom with a doll house boy and girls room :open_mouth: is that okay?

1 Like

So 2 bedrooms with a doll house in each one? :sneezing_face: Themed boy and girl.

1 Like

Yes! :joy:

1 Like

I can do that, but how long can you wait? :thinking:

1 Like

Whenever me and @Problematic_Patrick are in the beginning stages of the story so we got time :smiley:

1 Like

1-2 weeks is fine right?

1 Like

Could you make a background thatโ€™s like the inside of a doll house too, like bedroom/ living room :open_mouth::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sure :joy::joy::heartpulse: I appreciate it

1 Like

Of course I can! :smile: Let me just finish the 2 backgrounds then I can start the inside ones.

Girl theme - Pink and Orange
Boy theme - Red and White maybe some black

Dollhouse for both - White

Bed for girl - Pink and
Walls - Orange
Floor - Wood

Bed for boy - Red
Walls - White
Floor - Wood, black

This fine? :point_up_2:t3:

1 Like

Can the walls be a light purple for the girls room? I hate orange :grimacing::joy::joy:

And the doll house be light gray pretty please :smiley::heartpulse:

1 Like

I donโ€™t want to make it tooo girly, gender neutral more and orange is my favorite color! Pretty please! :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

Yup Iโ€™ll change the color to light gray.

1 Like

Ehhh what about yellow? Thatโ€™s neutral :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Orange for life, no more consulting. :raised_hand:t3::fire:

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Moved to Art Resources since this is for backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.