Is anyone interested in trying to write a story together?

Hi!

I think I am a pretty decent coder who has been writing stories for fun for a few years. But my problem is that I tend to only write one episode and then move on to another story, since I don’t really know how to continue and drive the story forward. Right now I am stuck again on my new story. I am looking for someone who can help with that :blush:

If anyone would be interested in trying to write a story together that would be awesome! Maybe it won’t work out, but I think it would be a nice experience either way.

I am a 22 year old girl, if anyone is interested :sparkles:

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

hi. im currently writing my story too. just finishing 1st episode and I totally feel u. Im 22yo and i can help with story plot, ideas, choices and etc. we both can help by giving ideas, opinion and feedback, im also an advanced coder. Have ig and discord :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes that would be great! We can take help from each other with our stories. I would love it if you could read my episodes through and check for mistakes. I’ll do the same for you of course :blush:

1 Like

What is your ig? :blush:

1 Like

its @ama_episode_ <3

I just have my personal account, is that alright with you? I dont use it that often but it’s for my close friends :blush:

1 Like

It’s totally fine with me:3

My name is Nelly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I added you

followed back

I think combining customized diaries with a collaborative storytelling effort online sounds like a creative and personal way to co-create a unique narrative. Count me in if anyone else is interested.

hello! can i ask a question?

im having trouble starting a new topic here, can you guide me please? Id really appreciate it!

1 Like

Hey if you’re still looking for someone to write with you , I would love to.
I’ve never rewritten a story on episode but I’ve been playing episode for a while and reading books for a while too. :heart: