Is anyone looking for a proofreader?

Hey authors! I am offering proofreading/editing services to anyone who is interested. I am a native English speaker who has taken many advanced English courses, and I am grammatically fluent. In proofreading your stories, I would not only be fixing areas that are grammatically incorrect, but I would also suggest ways in which you could alter your word choices to make your language sound more relaxed, expressive, and to really give the reader that ‘wow factor’. (You would not believe the impact that good language can have on a story!) HOWEVER I will be charging a small fee- only one dollar per chapter, which is more than fair considering the amount of time I will be putting into this. (Payments will be made through PayPal) If you are interested, please let me know by responding below. (If you need further proof of my qualifications, you can check out my story, Magicka: Graceless, or my Instagram, @anna._.epp)
Thank you!

• Anna :black_heart:
3 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

I texted you on Instagram :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.