Is anyone participating in the Fairytale contest?

Hey Everyone!!!
Is anyone partcupating in the fairytale contest?

5 Likes

I’m participating in the fairytale contest with a dark, gothic fantasy story.

3 Likes

I am, I’m working on a thriller story for it called The Devil’s Triangle:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I am

1 Like

Whats it about?

1 Like

It’s a crossover between stories of Rumpelstilskin, Rapuntzel and two polish tales - one of Mr Twardowski and the second one will be revealed in the end :slight_smile:

You will play as an MC who moves into the new neighbourhood and realises that her neighbours have a dark secret! I’ve not released official description yet, but that sums it up and here’s the link to announcement!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIBnTYmFqL6/?igshid=1tkgt2jkljfjm

4 Likes

I’m working on one it’s a Cinderella remake but with a huge twist :smiling_imp:
It’s called “Not so Prince Charming

2 Likes

Yeah

Ft: diverge

Based on The Magic Horse

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Yes, I am! My entry is called FT: Seven Wishes :genie:‍♂

And it’s based on the 1000 and 1 Nights. It will be more light-hearted :grin:

Here you have a little sneak peek with the description:

2 Likes

Yes, I am. It is going to be in the action genre and written in medieval setting. I’m not sure of the title yet. I really hope I finish it before the deadline🤦‍♀️
Based on Ballad of Mulan.

Yes. Hope I am gonna finish my story for once :rofl: I am basing on Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland :hugs:

Oh, since I am Polish, I know the tale ,Mr. Twardowski’’. Really like it. Good luck!

2 Likes

I want to, but I’m already writing The Sasaeng Fan so I won’t be able to finish my fairytale story in time

1 Like

I was going to, but I think I might drop out

1 Like

I’m entering!

@stefaniestories and I are entering and we’re really excited about it! Here is some more information about it:

Title: FT: Magnolia’s Destiny
Description: Five nations at war, a girl who takes her father’s place in the army, and a misunderstood prince of the enemy. As the war rages on, they’ll soon realize nothing is as it seems.

There will be limited CC, choices matter with a point system, and mini games! It is based on the Ballad of Mulan.

And here is the cover by @lumnara on instagram!

4 Likes

Off topic alert (below)…

Your cover is gorgeous!

4 Likes

I know, right? The artist did an amazing job!!

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread!
FT_sleeping_vengeance_posterThumb_VfG7igFcce

TITLE : FT: SLEEPING VEGEANCE

━━━━━━⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ༓ 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 ༓ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅━━━━━━

The kingdom drenched in lies, a beauty cursed to sleep, a royal who can’t be restricted, a broken fairy who wants revenge. Who the hero of the story? ( A sleeping beauty retelling )

EPISODES | 5

GENRE | fantasy/romance

STYLE | limelight

AUTHOR NAME | london michelle

LINK | http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5837921020739584

INSTAGRAM | @londonsstories

TRAILER | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2751EXXyEPw