Is anyone up for a 3 episode R4R

I just published my second story and I want to do r4r with people.

Title: My Last Three Days
Author: jordan…writes
Episodes: 3 (completed)
Instagram: j.episode.j

RULES
  • I’m only reading 3 episodes of your story because your only reading 3 episodes of mine.
  • I’m not reading your story until I see that you read 3 episodes (I will send you a picture once I’m done too)
  • Please understand that it’s going to take me a little but I will be reading all of your stories.
  • I also will close this if I get too many r4r requests but I’ll be opening it again once I catch up.

Thank you so much to anyone who wants to do this

3 Likes

Sure, hun. :wink:

Squad: Unseen Media
By: lanafrazer.episode
Instagram: @lanafrazer.episode
Genre: Action & Adventure
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3 (on-going)
Description: A freelance photographer is in search of finding individuals who have the same interests in the media industry. What happens when he meets Tameka, who’s a vlogger?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4613745272881152

:heavy_check_mark: No CC & Limited CC.
:heavy_check_mark: Mini-Games
:heavy_check_mark: Point-System (first time learning the point system)
:heavy_check_mark: 4 MCs ( All MCs are from The Bahamas)
:heavy_check_mark: Choices
:heavy_check_mark: Advanced Directing
:heavy_check_mark: No Art Scenes/No Romance
:heavy_check_mark: Tappable Choices (first time getting the hang on tappable directing)
:heavy_check_mark: This story will be mainly focusing on family and friendships.

1 Like

Complete. Damn I was completely hooked. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much and I love your story

1 Like

If anyone is up for R4R, just click on the link then fill out the information and submit it to me through Google Forms.

-RULES-

1. You MUST read my story “Captivating Reactions (LL)” (NO GHOSTING) and you must provide at least ONE screenshot proving you have read it.

2. I will read your stories in the order I receive them! ( NOTE If you DM me being pushy or rude about getting your story done while there are people ahead of you waiting for their story to be read, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST!)

3. You must provide the link to your story. (I will be able to find them faster.)

4. If you decide you want some feedback, I WILL NOT be rude about it. My intention is to help you better yourself as a writer/author (IT"S NOT TO HURT YOU)

5. If you want to provide some feedback, go for it! But BE NICE about it, I will not be rude to you, so I would like the same respect.

Please Note (I use my Instagram 24/7! I can get back to you faster if you put in your Episode Instagram account, so please do so if you can, if not and you only have a Forums account, please PM and I will try to get back to you as fast as I can.)

IG: @giulianna_creates

DOWN HERE IS MY STORY DETAILS

Story: Captivating Reactions
Author: Giuliannna (Insta Handle: @giulianna_creates)
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Description:Easton Rivers: The hottest and sexiest play-boy billionaire to ever to exist. But will being thrown into the mafia change his ways when he’s forced to marry a captive in disguise?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5324061978984448

1 Like

I will check yours out now, and be back with a screenie in a while. Here is my one.

Story description:
He’s a hot, heartless, irresistible vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC

Story Title: EAT STAKE
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama, mystery
Style: LL
Insta: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Link:

2 Likes

Yeah!

My Story : OverDosed
Author : Phoenix
Genre : Drama

Enjoy! I will definitely begin reading your’s as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can read yours as well, if you do the same lol. If you decide let me know, either way I will read yours.

My Story : OverDosed
Author : Phoenix
Genre : Drama

Enjoy! HMU! :cold_face:

1 Like

I am going to read Jordan’s one first, just going to start her story now, but then the two of us can do a r4r after that.

1 Like

no problem, take your time!

I got your 3 eps read and it’s a great story!!

1 Like

I’d love to do a R4R!
Here are my story details:
Title : Squad:Lavender
Author : CharlotteBradley
Description : After a tragic event leaves you trusting no one, you find yourself enlisted by a group of elite criminals on a heist. Will you ever learn to trust again? (CC, LI, LGBT options)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4841920040992768
Cover:

1 Like

I would love to do R4R with you :hugs::hugs:

ABOUT MY STORY
I only made this story because of my dream :hugs: So I made a story out of it. I hope you will read this :sparkling_heart:

TITLE: DISTANT MEMORIES
Author: Nice25. Episode
Genre: Drama, Romance, Music :sparkling_heart::notes::musical_score:
Number of episodes: 3 - Ongoing
Summary: I promised myself that if the time will come for me to let go, I’d do so but I couldn’t let you go because I know that at the end of the day I’ll see myself coming back to you. :notes::sparkling_heart:

LINK

COVER

1 Like

Thank you I’ll start yours tomorrow : )

1 Like

Here’s my story. Really appreciate if anyone gives it a chance, as I’ve been ghosted too many times lmao :laughing:

1 Like

thanks for the thread! i’d love to do a rfr!

Story Title: DEVIOUS
Genre: Action
Description: After joining the rebellion, Falcon realizes her town is filled with dark secrets. What lies will she uncover? Will she win the war, or has it really just begun?
Instagram: isabella_epi
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6392146744770560

1 Like

Sure !!! Here is the link to mine

Story name Beguile
Author Melia
1 Like

i finished your story!! i was heartbroken at the end

screenshots

1 Like

Finished this is a amazing story

1 Like