Is anyone watching the Ice Hockey world cup?

So, the ice hockey world cup is going on. Is anyone here following them?

Is so then which coutry are you cheering for? How is that country doing at the world cup?

1 Like

Yes I’m watching! I’m cheering for Finland obviously because i live here!

1 Like

There’s a poll here if you are interested

3 Likes

OMG where’ve u been??? we made a thread already xD I really thought no one is watching it here

1 Like

Coool same here! Are you watchinf Finland vs Great Brittain ?

oeee suomalaine episodes forumeil, toril tavataa lol

OMG I didn’t knooow :sob::sob::sob: but now I do

1 Like

Great Britain sucks. No idea how they got into IHWC.
How is Finland doing so far?

Does India participate in it?

Finland is doing great! Winning 3-0

1 Like

No surprise ^^ I don’t have time to watch all games. I watch my county’s games (Latvia) and also @Tessx team (Slovakia) cause she’s my bitch and she’s watching my team’s games with me too. But I will certainly watch all final games

1 Like

Oh cool! This far I’ve only watched the games with Finand in it but I might start watching it more. Only problem is the timing of the games :grin:

1 Like

Why lol? Ur time is pretty close to mine, and most games are either at 5pm or 9pm

I am actually kinda watching this game while coding, well I am more listening to it xD

Certainly not xD

1 Like

Yeah trueee but like, the game starts arpund let’s say 9pm. Then one round is about 30min. I know it’s 20min bit there’s always something like when they get a goal and they show it again and then they think if they accept it etc etc.

Then there’s those 15 min breaks. So like 3 times 30min rounds. And 2 times 15 min break. It takes 2 hours to finish the game. So then it’s already 11pm and then usually the next day there’s school or work. So the games are konda late.

1 Like

The fact that you don’t watch my country’s games… I’m hurt!
The least you could do is watch us do what we do best… fail… with class :wink: :smiley:

2 Likes

Sweetie, I love you, but you country sucks in hockey xD

1 Like

:joy::joy: My country sucks at so many things

2 Likes

Which country is it?

UK xD

1 Like