Is CC a must for you? Is it necessary for you?

I prefer CC because sometimes the author and I don’t have the same taste but I really don’t mind if there isn’t any cc. If the story’s good, it doesn’t matter to me.

1 Like

Honeltly it didn’t matter for me :slight_smile:

After reading through other responses this is kind of an unpopular opinion but CC is very important to me. I don’t even usually change much but I Just have some preferred features that I just like to use, and some features that I hate and will always want to change. It’s not that I won’t play as a character I didn’t get to design, it’s just that I’m much more unlikely to, and to be honest I care more about customizing the LI than the MC. I feel like I dislike a lot of the popular features for guys. If I don’t like how the characters looks, it’s hard for me to get past. That being said, if I decided to give the story a try anyway and I love it it’s not something I absolutely can’t get past. It’s just something I look for in an episode story. I feel like CC is a big part of the interactive aspect of episode and in my opinion one of the most enjoyable interactive aspects. I wish I could say I’ve grown to not care about CC but I’ve been using the app for about 5 years now and I still find CC important.

Whenever there’s CC I always end up creating the same character for different stories. There was actually a time where I was reading two stories and the characters were so similar that I kept getting confused about the storyline. Now I rather not have CC since it’s more realistic and it makes the story a lot more interesting.

1 Like