Is cc important for you in a story?

Is CC important to you in a story?
Be honest.
I’m writing, and for me personally, it doesn’t matter.

4 Likes

for me it dosent. and same goes for a lot of people on the forum. but there is also a lot of people who refuse to read a story because of no cc. I did that when cc first came out. but now I dont care.

3 Likes

To be honest, I really don’t care at all if a story has cc. If a story says something like, “If you cc, there are parts where it uses the original features!” then I won’t use it!

2 Likes

I don’t mind if story doesn’t have CC. There are few lip and eye shapes that I cannot stand, but if the MC has them and it can’t be changed I will still read the story. I love CC and making characters, but that isn’t a must for me. x

2 Likes

Nope, it’s not important to me :heart:

3 Likes

For me at the moment, yes. I like to make some of the MCs I read different races because we aren’t quite equal in terms of numbers of MCs from each race at the moment!

3 Likes

The only time it’s important to me is when they let you name the character. If you name them you should be able to customize them, you know? But other than that, no CC is fine.

2 Likes

I really don’t care if the story has or not C.C, but I care if it has a lot to customize like. the M.C the L.I. then the family the best friends this annoys me so bad! also, I never customize when for example the characters wake up the morning and you give us the choice to change her hair and lipstick

2 Likes

I don’t mind if a story doesn’t have a CC

2 Likes

Personally I like CC but if a story is good then I honestly will not care. However it does bother me when the author allows you to name your MC but you can’t customize them. Other than that I couldn’t care less. And if you’re asking about this topic bc you’re worried about your story having cc or not: Don’t stress yourself. If you really want your readers to see the world through the eyes of YOUR MC then so be it. You’re the one trying to tell a story.

1 Like

Tbh, it really doesn’t. I don’t care if the MC looks like me or not, I care about the story. If the story is good nothing else matters to me.

2 Likes

CC is definitely nice and I love it but if a story doesn’t have it I’m still going to read the story. As an author of my upcoming story, I imagine my characters in my own way and I like them how I envision them. You’re the author of your story and if you want your character to look a certain way then go for it and make them however you like! :grin:

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter, not important.

2 Likes

No, not at all.

2 Likes

Mind telling me which ones they are? I’m curious!

1 Like

Eyes: Deepset Almond, Monolid Slender, Round Downturned Wide
Lips: Medium Heart Natural, Medium Thin, Heart Shaped Pout

1 Like

I prefer to read the story how the author envisioned it. I really don’t need CC and many times I use the default character. The only time I change something is if it’s a YOU story and you have to name the character.

1 Like

I don’t really care and even if there is customization tend to go with the default.

1 Like

I love customisation

1 Like

I haven’t even tried CC yet

1 Like