Is cc important?

hello!! i am currently writing a story, and i was wondering if anybody really cared about the cc? i was thinking to not put in cc but i might and i would love other episodians feedback!! :white_heart::herb:

Yes it is important, even more than you imagine.

3 Likes

I personally dont care. but when I published a story with out cc I got a lot of can you add cc. and such qustions.

also some people will refuse to read a story with out cc.

3 Likes

I personally do not care for CC, and actually prefer no CC as I feel it tells the story as the author imagined it. I don’t include CC in my stories because I like that, and am also pretty lazy.

I HATE CC 99.99% OF THE TIME IT STRESSES ME OUT SO MUCH WHY DO YOU LET ME PICK MY APPEARANCE IM NOT RESPONSIBLE PLEASE JUST END ME INSTEAD OK FUN

11 Likes

omg lmao

i agreee fuckkk

1 Like

when cc first came out I was like yes cc. all charateres shall look like me. now I only change charaters if I get to pick name. and usally its to some video game or movie charatere they already kinda look like.

also you do know you can just not do the cc

3 Likes

i would do cc but my story will have a lot of diversity soo a lot of muslims, and just black/mixed/ or people of color haha

You dont have to make the dicision right now anyway. you have 3 chapters to write first. well at least I write the chapters first and add cc as I am about to publish. both because it is anoying as hell to have in the script and we might get new features

2 Likes

You shouldn’t add it if you don’t want it. But if you do plan on adding it, go for limited CC, something both you and readers would like.

9 Likes

In my opinion, it doesn’t matter at all. To me it only matters if the plot and directing is good. I don’t care if the MC looks like I want them to, since that makes doesn’t make a bad story good or a good story bad. It all depends on what you want to do. If you don’t want to add CC, don’t add it. It’s your story, not anyone else’s.

5 Likes

You shouldn’t make it seem like the author absolutely has to put cc. This of course is your personal preference.

There are many who don’t care about cc but rather more about the story itself.

10 Likes

Does customisation matter?

• Yes Customisation Matters
  • No but I like it
  • No not at all

0 voters

Here you go :smile:

1 Like

Tbh, Idc about CC, it’s your choice/decision if u want to add cc to your story. I dont mind if cc is in the story at all. I only care about the story. Feel free to include CC whenever you want or don’t include it, do your thing!

4 Likes

I dont care about cc. but there is so many people who wont read a story with out it. and then there is the ones who read it but keep asking for cc

5 Likes

If people keep asking for CC, don’t respond to them. Not their story, not their characters, let them include CC in their own story. It’s really annoying authors when they do this, it really is, tbh. lol and it still continues. lol

2 Likes

Agree.

2 Likes

I agree. I like cc but I don’t really care

3 Likes

Hello @glossielle, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! I’ve moved this thread to Episode Fan Community since you’re not asking for feedback on a specific story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

It doesn’t matter one way or the other to me. However, you can do what I did in my story… let readers customize or give the option to play as the default MC.

1 Like

CC doesn’t matter to me, IF the story is good.

But if i’m creating a story i might be too lazy to put in CC

1 Like