Is cc important?

You dont have to make the dicision right now anyway. you have 3 chapters to write first. well at least I write the chapters first and add cc as I am about to publish. both because it is anoying as hell to have in the script and we might get new features

2 Likes

You shouldn’t add it if you don’t want it. But if you do plan on adding it, go for limited CC, something both you and readers would like.

9 Likes

In my opinion, it doesn’t matter at all. To me it only matters if the plot and directing is good. I don’t care if the MC looks like I want them to, since that makes doesn’t make a bad story good or a good story bad. It all depends on what you want to do. If you don’t want to add CC, don’t add it. It’s your story, not anyone else’s.

5 Likes

You shouldn’t make it seem like the author absolutely has to put cc. This of course is your personal preference.

There are many who don’t care about cc but rather more about the story itself.

10 Likes

Does customisation matter?

• Yes Customisation Matters
  • No but I like it
  • No not at all

0 voters

Here you go :smile:

1 Like

Tbh, Idc about CC, it’s your choice/decision if u want to add cc to your story. I dont mind if cc is in the story at all. I only care about the story. Feel free to include CC whenever you want or don’t include it, do your thing!

4 Likes

I dont care about cc. but there is so many people who wont read a story with out it. and then there is the ones who read it but keep asking for cc

5 Likes

If people keep asking for CC, don’t respond to them. Not their story, not their characters, let them include CC in their own story. It’s really annoying authors when they do this, it really is, tbh. lol and it still continues. lol

2 Likes

Agree.

2 Likes

I agree. I like cc but I don’t really care

3 Likes

Hello @glossielle, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! I’ve moved this thread to Episode Fan Community since you’re not asking for feedback on a specific story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

It doesn’t matter one way or the other to me. However, you can do what I did in my story… let readers customize or give the option to play as the default MC.

1 Like

CC doesn’t matter to me, IF the story is good.

But if i’m creating a story i might be too lazy to put in CC

1 Like

It should be whatever you want, but if you don’t allow customization, be prepared for complaints.
There are a lot of people who will ask for it.

It’s SO easy to add CC!
I didn’t include it in my first two stories because I thought it would be too hard, but it wasn’t. I finally added in my 3rd story, and it got sooooo many more reads.

2 Likes

I don’t know how popular this opinion is but I actually don’t use customization when I read stories, I think it’s a pain, I don’t even fill in a name if I don’t have to I just want to get to the story. Same with dressing games. I also think it’s better when an author is presenting their vision for what the MC looks like, what their name is, how they dress. It becomes a fuller richer narrative. Unless the customization choices or the dressing games change the story (I always thought it would be really cool if someone had different plot lines for different combinations of customization) I would rather not fuss around with it.

1 Like

i’m too lazy to cc lmao it’s not important for me

1 Like

No not at all

1 Like

I can’t decide what to vote for, because I don’t really like CC and it doesn’t matter to me, but it does matter to many readers. I like monitoring the stories on weekly shelves, and I noticed that the ones with CC always get more reads. Of course it’s your story, your choice, but since it’s not a big effort, I would rather suggest to add it. I personally always do that since this way everyone will be happy: those who like it can customize, while others can just skip it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.