Is Chain Reaction actually good?

Maybe add “my” in between “for” and “family” in the third line

I’m sorry but I must agree with what @AJ_PELZER said. Mafias are disgusting, and gang leaders are not cool guys. Glamorising mafia is like to romanticize a creep/serial killer. Not that serial killers aren’t portrayed as “sexy and mysterious” anyway. She was right with everything she said. But hey, if that’s your cup of tea, you do you, to each their own.

5 Likes

It’s a lot out of topic :scream: As are most of comments. :grimacing::laughing: Well, you’re the boss, you can change the first post in this thread and the title, so that we’re not flagged.

1 Like

I know but talking about me in past topics was uncalled for

1 Like

I’m sorry.

Lets just forget it. I’ve run out of flags for my own posts.

1 Like

Yeah. That’s a good idea.

It’s always a matter of preference. Personally, I’m not a fan of stories that glorify mafias, kidnappers, or anything else similar to that. It doesn’t suit my taste at all. I tried to read the first episode of Chain Reaction, but I stopped reading it midway because I didn’t like it. It’s because the story is too fast paced and unrealistic for me, plus the directing kinda turned me off.

Anyways, it’s up to you to decide whether it’s good or not. But for me, it’s not good.

2 Likes

Chain Reaction is one of my first read stories when I was still new in Episode. For me, Chain Reaction is one of the best stories I’ve read. And believe me, the only mafia story I’ve read after how many years in Episode :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community :blush:

1 Like

I don’t know. Many posts get flagged but I don’t see why that is.

1 Like

If that Trey f*ck was made to be ugly I bet he’d instantly be the bad guy who kills, rapes, murders people and is disgusting.

I do enjoy some good assasin stories or something about criminals on the run (like Infamous) but those mafia cliches are just plain shitty.
Also one of my biggest pet peeves is the weak MC who can’t get a grip in her life. :nauseated_face: (cough Callie)

5 Likes

Why the hell was this flagged?!

4 Likes

I’m so confused as to why your first comment got flagged. It’s completely on topic?

1 Like

Maybe you have a few people who have a grudge and flag anything. Certain people still do that to me.
If there was a way to unflag it I’ll help

I meant it for both of you,

There is a thread which states this is really a problematic story. I won’t say which.

Stockholm syndrome anyone?

1 Like

Closed for review.