Is Chain Reaction actually good?

I remember it being the first mafia story I ever read on Episode. I only got so far, and eventually found it boring. Then years later, I read it again and still found it boring. Not only is Miss Mj writing about something serious, but her series are so long, that I don’t think it’s worth wasting passes on.

4 Likes

I tried to like it but I could never get past the third or fourth chapter. How does it even have that many reads?

2 Likes

People love mafia, weak girls, “handsome” and controlling leaders, and “action”. I don’t understand either. And most of her Ink guys look the same with the olive skin and small pink lips. They all look ugly :confounded:

3 Likes

I’m sorry, I know this thread or whatever has ended like a long time ago. But these are one of my favorite stories y’all are talking about. And although mafia stories are wrong and all that. I personally think it’s up to the author. I understand this thread was literally meant to spread your opinion on Chain Reaction. But some of y’all are being extremely rude. Miss MJ is literally just an author that made it huge on episode. The hurtful things y’all are saying could easily be solved by educating others and not bashing/shaming them. The toxicity in this community is atrocious.
Notice how I …
-didn’t call out names
-don’t say any rude terms
-did state my opinion
-addressed an issue
Please don’t come for me, because y’all stated your opinion, thoughts, and/or comments. So I’m simply stating mine. Loves, kisses :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for stating your opinion. I appreciate it. I barely even remember what happened on this thread :sweat_smile:. But thanks

1 Like

I only liked one of the series and I don’t even remember which it was.

1 Like

I think the first community story I read was Bad For My Heart… I loved that story.

1 Like

Yes, all of them are good, I strongly suggest you give it a read!

2 Likes

I’m new to episode, how do i get to read it?? Pls