Is “Dabbing” still a thing

Ok I remember in like 2016 dabbing was everything. Like if you could make a signature dab, you were cool. EVERYONE I’m sayin’ everyone (even that weird smelly kid Jimmy) dabbed.

I just want to know if y’all still dab?

Cus no one (Not even jimmy) dabs anymore at my school. If you were to dab now, you would be considered “cringy” and weird.

So, do you still dab?

• Yes I still dab!
  • No I don’t dab sis!

0 voters

• Dabbing is popular at my school so I dab too!
  • Dabbing isn’t popular at my school but I still dab
  • Dabbing is not popular at my school so I don’t dab

0 voters

2 Likes

i never did because i thought it was stupid and still do, not because of my school or whatever

11 Likes

I dab only when I get a 100 on an assignment.

6 Likes

Same, which is never for me

3 Likes

When it was popular i wanted to do it so when I went to a family party i was hanging out with my boy cousins and they were dabbing so I did too and they made fun of me for doing it wrong so I never dab again :sleepy: but my little brother who’s 6 can dab better than me tho :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

At my school, everyone dabs as like a joke or for attention. When people dab, everyone stares like they’ve got a giant booger in their nose or something and cringe out loud. It’s weird :confounded: I personally don’t dab though :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh my chocolate reminds me of this cringy time freshman year when I actually said something to my old crush and he said something back and I yelled “yes” and dabbed it was so cringy and to this day I cringe in horror at myself :rofl:

2 Likes

I dab for comedy/satirical purposes :wink:

3 Likes

i didn’t even know what it was until i searched it up :joy:
It looks cool though :sunglasses:

1 Like

Same

2 Likes

When it was like a “thing” I did it everytime I accomplished something HAHAHAH. And now, I regret it. Doing things to make myself “relevant” but in reality I just look stupid.

2 Likes

Dabbing is so gen z.

2 Likes

Lafuq is dabbing? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking::thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I think people only dab nowadays to make fun of it or to make themselves look cringy on purpose. Dabbing is so cringy and I never did it anyway :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

No one really dabs anymore, if they do it’s just for the LOLs and everyone hunks it’s cringe asf :joy:

3 Likes

Dabbing is D È A D ,
How dare you even speak of this :rage:

, said everyone in my class

2 Likes

Y’know what’s trending now? Those weird thingie dancing things where you ferociously scrunch up your body
Then rise back up. I don’t understand it so I just attempt to do it whenever I accomplish something

This thingie and other strange trends peeps do :

3 Likes

I never did that. It was never really a thing around me, when I was in like middle school there were some kids who dabbed because they saw it online but it was always sooooo stupid and those just got stared at.

So no, I don’t dab…

2 Likes

My son dabs when he finishes his homework. Or when he shows me a 100 on his test.

4 Likes

Lol, I would dab if I got my hw done too but that never happens.:joy:

2 Likes