Is early access 16 days now instead of 7?

I’ve seen some screenshots going around where it looks like ea is 16 days instead of 7. Does this apply to all authors? Or is the 7 day wait still the default for everyone?

When I’m on the writer’s portal, I don’t see any options to choose, it just lets me turn ea on or off.

2 Likes

They are testing all different wait times with authors like Lucas/lucky. Who have really big stories on here. We don’t know for sure who long and how much they are going to end up keeping it. I saw 11hr and I read a featured story that told me to wait 3hrs or pay up 10 gems to read the next 2 chapters. All if this stuff isn’t public for authors it is all in testing. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I don’t know I have not heard of it yet I know they are testing the 11 hour wait time but I feel like 16 days would be too much of a wait time.

2 Likes

True! I’ll forget the entire story in 16 days lol

5 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of screenshots indicating it’s ea, and not the 11 hour wait thing.

1 Like

I want to say that since this definitely won’t be popular with readers that they won’t do it but I think we all know by now that is not how episode works. I don’t believe anyone would wait for EA for 16 days. Where did you see the screenshots?

1 Like

Hey there, do you mind sharing some screenshots of this early access with 16 days instead of 7?

I don’t know about a straight up 16 days for EA (I’ve yet to see it), I’ve only seen the skip-the-wait (11-hours), the standard EA (7 days) and accumulative EA wait times (which add up if there is more than 1 EA chapter for the week).

2 Likes

I have no idea about 16 days… well of its 16 days then Episode will definitely give us an extra pass to read that chapter :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Here’s a screenshot I saw on ig:

1 Like

That is interesting. :thinking: I just found out I am blocked by that account. :joy:

1 Like

That’s ridiculous! I may don’t like this early access and waiting 7 days to read new released chapter(s) but this is getting out of hand.

How come?

I’m just curious if this 16 day thing is optional. I don’t want to put my chapter on ea, thinking it will be 7 days and then have it end up being 16, lol. I think 16 days is a bit much

1 Like

I remember a gem account said leave your opinions below their post and I did. Guess they didn’t like my opinion. :rofl:

1 Like

What the fcking point on having an Episode opinion account if you can’t handle and respect other people’s opinions!? If you can’t handle people’s opinion or respect their’s, then the the fck off Instagram or any other social media platforms!

1 Like

Yeah but they didn’t block my other accounts. :joy:

Main account

Back up account

1 Like

:joy:
Probably thought you only has 1 ig account, not another.

1 Like

Yep, but I linked them all on my main so if you are going to block someone do it right. :joy:

1 Like

It could be that the author added ea for 3 chapters Together then the total wait is 16 days

Lemme explain it will th an example
You updated 3 chapters today both with ea
Then the first chapter will be free on May 8
And the second one on 15 then the third one will be free on 22 so if you used gems and unlocked the first two chapters today (assuming today is may 1) then the third chapter would be available for free on May 22 which will be 21 days from now.

So this screenshot was shared just to spread hate against ea and show its negative side

2 Likes