Is Episode allowed us to have Limelight and Ink characters in one story?

Okay I will look at what you said. :wink: And @Nei and @PoojaI, if you felt offended by how I talked to you both: I am sorry.

Did you read what I wrote. I said that method doesn’t work but you CAN do it in that link YOU provided. You can certainly do it by creating characters and going back when you create the story. You were the one who provided the solution not me
I’m saying you can’t do it by that but you 100% can still do it. I even created this story today to prove I can

You were right and wrong. Yes you were right you can’t to it AJ’s way but you also claimed you can’t do it at all and you can. For the record my account was only started this year

3 Likes

Why are you suddenly so rude? :woman_shrugging:t2: First at all. If you read everything I wrote, you should know I am not claiming anything against you personally or anything at all. I only said there was a bug in 2020 that made it possible to get the three styles together in the same story. Episode removed that bug. That’s the reason why authors can’t use the three styles together in the same story. Second at all I am not continuing this discussion with you if I already said sorry. Read the comments I made to @Poojal and you know what I mean. But at this moment I don’t understand actually anymore what you mean? :woman_shrugging:t2:

Who’s being rude? I said you still can this way in the link you provided. You went out of the way showing screenshots and claimed if I still disagreed it was “my” problem. You gave a wink, thinking you had proved me wrong. That’s being polite?
You said you can’t do it and whether you meant to not, that was misinformation. The girl wanted to know if it could be done. I was just letting her know it could.
Ironically I was just about to concede you were right and it couldn’t be done, but when I read the link you provided I saw it could be done and proved screenshots. Just like you did to prove your point. How is it rude if I do the same thing you did?
I never said you were claiming against me. You didn’t say to the girl that you can’t do it by this way, but there’s still a way to do it another way. You merely said it couldn’t be done. I’m just letting her know that it can be done so she can try.
I’m sorry if you don’t get it but I’ve explained it pretty clearly. Read into it what you may, but I am certainly not attacking you. Merely trying to show my side of the topic. Take care of yourself

2 Likes

You, too. Take care. And now I get your point. Every one has his/her own opinion and I respect that. And again if I offended you or did hurt you → I am sorry.

No apology needed.
The only thing that was important was that the OP knew that it was possible to mix styles. And now she does :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@AngelWings1983 @maandy @PoojaI @Nei Thank you all for your responses!:blush:
I have already created the story with Limelight and Ink characters. I just didn’t know if it’s against the guidelines and also, I don’t know if the readers will have problem/glitches when they’ll read the story.

1 Like

It’s not. Don’t worry. One was almost featured apparently

2 Likes

Great! Thank you!:grin:

1 Like