Is Everyone Doing Ok?

Despite this coronavirus outbreak, how is everyone holding up so far? Espeically the team? @Sydney_H @Nick @Melani3 @Liz @Arlene

27 Likes

Aw, thank you so much for checking in!

The Episode team is doing a-okay. We’re all obviously taking precautions, but the biggest one is making sure you take care of yourself if you’re sick, which you all also should be doing!!!

33 Likes

Thats good news! Im just having a sinus problem but everything is ok with me and yeah everyone should be taking care of themselves is correct. :heart:

11 Likes

Everything is good with me, it’s Friday tomorrow and next week I have sports holiday!! I don’t know if that’s what you call it? I’m from Sweden so I’m not really sure :clown_face:
Literally can’t wait to do nothing for a whole week :stuck_out_tongue:
I hope you’ll get better soon! :two_hearts: ~sending get better soon hugs~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thanks for asking :heavy_heart_exclamation: ! Safe and sound here in the mountains! Hope you as well as the rest of the community are doing all right!

15 Likes

I had a cold a week or so ago, I was a little worried that I caught the Coronavirus :joy:

5 Likes

Oh ok glad yr okay though. :+1:

4 Likes

I’m not sick… yet

6 Likes

I’m doing fine :grin: However, the first two cases treated in the U.K. are at the hospital that is a part of my university, so we’ve had to follow a lot of regulations the past few weeks. There’s also been some racial incidents that have happened as a result of the patients being treated on our campus. I wish everyone the best and hope it all gets better soon!

9 Likes

You live in Virginia, right??

4 Likes

Great. But there are sooo many people from my school gone. Like my class is 20 people so it’s small already, but with people sick, it’s tiny.

My friend is on vacation right now and she is in a hospital because she got so sick. In my grade, there are 11 people gone with influenza. I’m scared imma get it.

6 Likes

As long as u stay away from sick people, meaning avoid close contact with them, and wearing a mask, you should be fine. Or just dont go to school, I mean like if there is an outbreak in your country, all schools and whatever else need to be closed and everyone home, I guess.

5 Likes

I stayed home from work one day last week because I wasn’t feeling great, and then my school closed on Friday due to too many kids out sick, which was not good, but good at the same time because I didn’t have to go.

But just flu. No weird new virus.

7 Likes

Thanks for checking up on us all. I may go to the doctor tomorrow. My throat hurts, my head hurts, and my muscles ache a bit. I hope it’s nothing too serious…

4 Likes

Same with me today at the moment, but I have to go to work tomorrow but its fine since tomorrow is Friday. I swear I really hate the fact that some people at work, don’t care about your health, they just want you to work, next thing you know something is wrong with you and u have to go to the hospital, sigh…sad but true…

4 Likes

Yeah, nothing new, but with flu, have medication for it and should be fine.

3 Likes

This was my first sick day I’ve ever taken and I felt bad, but told myself oh well. Everyone deserves to take a sick day once in a while.

4 Likes

Yeah, im just scared by how its spreading so fast right now, as long as people stop traveling…

2 Likes

Is it around where you live?

3 Likes

No, Im based in The Bahamas, so no cases over here but cases in the U.S. and how we have tourism, them coming from U.S. (and or maybe from other country) to the Bahamas that is a major problem. But I think we do have travel restrictions in place so we should be fine.

2 Likes