Is Everyone Doing Ok?

I see. That’s good.

3 Likes

Yeah, if it does reach in my country then we are ALL DOOMED. :see_no_evil: :sleepy:

3 Likes

Y’s that?

3 Likes

We dont have that much hospitals, clinics, doctors, etc. We’re not “virus ready material” like we dont have a lot medical supplies and stuff. So, that’s all I know. I guess. I have a short memory, so its just going to be tough over here.

5 Likes

:frowning:
I suppose it’s alright, but school has been online for 2 weeks now, and won’t be until late March. It has been delayed already and might be delayed again, and I’m not fond of having school online. When we come back home, we have to disinfect our clothes and ourselves, wash our hands all the time, and all the masks are sold out.
Honestly, I understand the precautions, but I’m not allowed to leave home so it’s really boring here.

5 Likes

It’s better to be safe than sorry, and it’s really good to hear from you toasty! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Masks are always sold out fast when there is an outbreak, but just stay home and be safe. I hope there is food in the house and maybe watch tv to just chill around, read a book, etc. Things u can do at home to get a lot of stuff off yr mind. I hope the family is doing okay as well. :heart:

3 Likes

Sad but true.

4 Likes

Thank you @lanafrazer_episode ~ Same to you, and take care! :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Deceased :joy::joy:

4 Likes

AMagic has entered the building…

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well so far, I keep coughing. It’s terrible and irritating. But my glow-up is working and in process, I’m so happy!

5 Likes

That;s good news. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Where I live, people are yelling at asians when they cough.

It’s horrible.

5 Likes

Instead of them yelling at people they need avoid close contact with them and leave them alone.

2 Likes

I’ve got a cold for around a month now but almost everyone I know has a cold. So luckily nothing too serious. But it is kinda annoying that my cold won’t go away. I “love” the winter in the Netherlands :joy:
On the other side, everything is just fine. Just going to university and having fun with friends and family :relaxed:
How about you? How are you? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi! Thanks for asking I’m fine and healthy :blush: but in my sister’s class the kids were sick for two weeks and there were only 6 or 7 in the class, but after that my sister got sick. But I’m glad she is fine now and everyone is back. :laughing:
How are you? :heart:

4 Likes

everything is ok with me. :relaxed:

3 Likes

lmao I dont even know what the coronavirus is :joy: let alone know about it- I must be livin under a rock

4 Likes

I-
be safe Gen and everyone :heart::pleading_face:

5 Likes