Is fake tanning black face?

It isnt that racism is at an all time high, it’s just that people call everything racist, even when it isn’t. For example, some people calling fake tanning doing blackface…lol.

Racism is actually pretty much a nonproblem now. So much so that we have people faking their own hate crimes. :expressionless:

3 Likes

Like I said, if you actually read my post and took time to process what I said correctly; is that people are overly sensitive these days, and it’s become a habit that white people use black culture as a trend, and unfortunately people now associate fake tanning with that even though it’s not the case, and yes the fact that racism is at an all time high is a factor within people’s reasoning of why they’re blatantly cyber attacking people for fake taking. I never said it was the reason I said it played part in people’s reasonings. By the way I’m speaking from experience, this has become a problem in the UK is that young girls and women get accused of black face when they aren’t, me not understanding why I asked some close friends of mine and they shared their opinions. Like I said it’s not black and white there’s many factors that intertwine with this topic now. It’s not as simple as it was back in 2001.

3 Likes

Overkill of fake tan is blackfishing. That is all.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.