Is ink coming back alive

Yeah. And INK animations are weird because a lot of them only apply to one avatar gender or the other.

2 Likes

I think we should give the petition a try who knows maybe we can get them to update some

2 Likes

But that’s what makes INK unique yk .

2 Likes

That would be nice , I hope something like that can happen !

1 Like

I’ll do one do you know we’re it need to go so it doesn’t get flaged

No I don’t know where it will need to go . Almost all the posts I’ve made have been in the wrong section and get flagged . If you do one tag me plz . I would love to support INK and hoping it will come back up !

1 Like

INK is great because the characters can make faces like this

Summary

6 Likes

Ofc

1 Like

I’ll try to pick a category rq

1 Like

Link to the petition This petition is to update ink once in a while

The animations in INK are what make it so charming to this day. You can’t go wrong with the end of that shushing animation :laughing:

3 Likes

Hi there @ICCG, please check out this post by Liz regarding the future of Ink :smiley: PETITION: More Ink! - #122 by Liz

1 Like

Ty for bringing that to my attention but I was thinking about remaking some ink poses in to LL or code some that have the same style of ink

You can request those in Feature + Art Suggestions :smiley: Just make sure to read through the Feature Request Guidelines before posting :grin:

1 Like

I was so happy to figure that out the other day lol. Their faces be like
:eye::lips::eye:

2 Likes

Ok ty for letting me know my post always get flagged from the wrong category

1 Like

Not going to work either regardless if we do something. They still won’t bring the updates back, sadly.

1 Like

Would love for them to update though :frowning:

1 Like

I hope so. Because I love INK. I also love writing in LL, but I miss writing in INK a lot. Should be fun if you could combine both styles (or all the styles) together in a story. It’s a shame that INK doesn’t get updated anymore, because than I would write more in INK again. :wink:

3 Likes