Is it a glitch or?

hi guys ! so i was writing my story then i saw that in the word faces left i forgot to put theletters “ft” and it didn’t gave me an error so i was like WTF so i decided to put the word “left” but by not putting the letter “t” it didn’t gave me an error , then i was looking to see if i remove any letters from the word it would give me an error . none of them gave me an error , even by wroting “L” it didn’t gave me an error. same for the faces right i can remove any letters it won’t give me an error. the thing is that even if i remove letters from right or left IT MAKING THE CHARACTER FACES THE WAY I WANTED. do anyone have that glitch?

:thinking: That’s very interesting, when I did it, I didn’t get an error or warning either. However, it didn’t make the character face the way I wanted. (ie. She’d been facing left, and I wrote “@.CHAR faces r” and nothing changed.)

1 Like

that is weird , you said that when you did it , it didn’t face the way you wanted , i’ll gonna do that again to see if it would work again

now it only working for one of the character… OOF

1 Like

I tried this on two different characters in multiple chapters, and this turns them to face left if they were previously facing right. :woman_shrugging:

I don’t know nearly enough about “real” coding to know what could be causing this, but it seems like something they should add an error message about. They already have an error message for “@pause for fsgjfdhjgkdhkf”, might as well make sure there’s one for this too.

1 Like

So, from what I can tell, any set of letters or numbers will make a character face left. Certain symbols cause an error, but others don’t.

I’m never writing “@.CHAR faces left” again now that I know I can write “poop” and get the same result. :joy:

You: “Scarlet, are you 12? :unamused:
Me: “Mentally, I might be. :innocent:

1 Like

XD , this is funny

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.