Is it against the rules to add a link to an episode?

I want to have a giveaway in one of my stories, where a random reader can have themselves in my story. But I’m unsure if this is breaking episode guidelines. Are you allowed to do this?

More info:
I want to have a narrator block at the end of an episode, that has the link in it. It’ll be a Typeform poll, where they can input all the necessary information.
I don’t have a social media account for my story, so the only way I’ll be able to do this is if I put the link in the story. I’m trying to figure out a way to fix that, so they don’t have to do it manually, but no such luck so far.

(Sorry for the weird grammer, I don’t know how to explain this well)

I don’t know if it’s against the rules, I would honestly guess so, but I have no idea how you would even do that anyways. The reader would have to manually enter the url into their browser.

What app would you use. You can promo your socials but I know other apps/ sites etc are prohibited. But Episode allows Instagram, Twitter and socials. Along with the forums.

It would depend on the app I think. Since some are not allowed

I would assume that that’s against the guidelines, therefore having social medias for your episode story would be very helpful!
But otherwise, maybe announce that you will be doing a giveaway using the narrator block and tell them to follow you on the forums, and you could conduct the entire giveaway over here.
And the winner could contact you via pm :slight_smile:

Just a suggestion, though!

2 Likes

you cant add link to external media but I assume it might be possible to ad link to episode forum.

But beter write ticket to episode stuff. Since only there you will get 100% right answer.

Thanks, I’ll probably end up doing that.

Thanks, I’ll do this and then do the giveaway through forums.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.