Is it awkward in the beginning of a relationship with bsf

In my story the Li and Mc are childhood bsfs and and once they get into the relationship I feel like I should make them awkward calling eachother babe and stuff like that not me being single my whole life

honestly just depends. i’ve seen both, so make it based on their personalities and if they’re usually awkward otherwise

2 Likes

Think it depends on how youve written your characters personalities, i dated my bsf briefly and it wasnt awkward at all even after we broke up so it depends how you want it to play out, you can do it either way

1 Like

@sydnepisode @willowkayyy Thank you both! I think I’ll make it not awkward cuz the mc is outgoing!

1 Like

Personally, I think it depends on the characters and their personalities. In one of my stories the MC falls in love with her two best friends… but it’s not awkward because the three of them have always been so close and have been able to just be themselves with one another. They have this amazing bond that makes them extremely comfortable in one anothers company.
And “babe” is just something that they’ve always called eachother throughout their friendship, so it just comes naturally for them. :blush:

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.