Is it just me having this problem?

It may just be me since of the type of phone I have, but does anyone else not have access to the fan-mail on the app? I think there are other options that I don’t have on my phone, but the only ones I have are replay and to remove a story permanently on the app (for me only). I actually have a Samsung and its an old model. I used to have a newer model but lets just say I accidentally broke it and got a newer cheaper phone. On the newer model, I wasn’t having any problems so I just wanted to know if there’s just something wrong with my phone or if other people are experiencing this.

3 Likes

i don’t have access to fanmail either, i don’t know if i can or can’t receive them because i haven’t published any stories yet but i can’t send fanmails to authors

3 Likes

I don’t have any button or page for fanmail on the app. From the design of the app it looks like it’s just a place to read stories.

1 Like

Me too, as I am using an Android device.
Since the Android update since Feb this year, all Android users have no access to fanmails and other features. During that time, profiles were not available for Android users too. Only a few months ago, Andriod users had the profile feature again, but fanmails etc are still unavailable for us.

Let’s just hope the latest Android update will give us fanmails and the other usual features again :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah, I know that Episode is still trying to release updates that are supposed to fix this whole mess. I’m just not too sure when.

1 Like

Oh ok I thought it was just me having problems with the accounts in the past :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not too sure if this was Episode’s intentions or not.

1 Like