Is it just me me or what

Is it just me or whenever I see those skinny limelight characters I am just jealous b/c they got em nice curves, they got nice thighs, abs/stomach, rlly pretty. Ik they aren’t real, but like they are just…perfect…gosh! lmao :joy:. Do you guys think that the LimeLight characters look better than you and when ppl ask for characters in there story, do you just do some features that aren’t even u?

Idk tho! might just be me :unamused: :relaxed: :relieved:

7 Likes

not a big fan of limelight they do be built better than me tho :roll_eyes::skull:

1 Like

YOU’RE NOT ALONE. :joy:

2 Likes

all i can say is it is deff not just you :flushed:
i swear everytime i look at any episode character i be jealous for no reason- heck you can randomize the feature and it’ll probably still look hot :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Omg! yesss, Ikr :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m overweight.
And I’m jealous of how the plus size characters look.
I mean. Why do I look a potato and they look so nice? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Ikr! all they do is walk and really not much (fake) while we try, but we too lazy…I agree with you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know… The plus size don’t look very shapely to me. Looks straight up and down like a ruler. I know not all plus sized women have voluptuous curvy hour glass shapes but it’d been nice if that was an option. That’s closer to my shape anyways…

3 Likes

chile imagine if they made a nicki slimm thick body it would be over for our self esteem

2 Likes

girl! it is not just you! mine looks somewhat like mine and just a prettier version of me lollll

1 Like

Man, I wish I had that medium curly hairstyle from LL! It looks better than my real-life hairstyle lol

1 Like

Yeah but they look good, like I said… I look at potato :joy:

1 Like