Is it just me or am I the only one sick of these bad boy stories?

Unfortunately I don’t think it’s gonna end anytime soon. Especially how most Episode Official stories have this premise. Also-- 'It Starts With a Bra"???.i cant even begin to explain how that story is creepy… it was basically s2xual harassment

4 Likes

I fortunately never read it before…but yeah. Agreed.

Apparently they are obsessed with Stockholm syndrome :joy:
I don’t think these kinds of relationships can develop a happy ending (at least without a price/catch/any obstacle). I mean, yeah stories can be unrealistic but it comes with a trade off: readers won’t relate to it.
But you get gems from officials/featured, so… I guess they’re free to do whatever they like :joy:

4 Likes

honestly I don’t mind the “bad boy” “genre” thing, but ONLY in my mind. i have a lot of ideas (that i’ll never actually get to) which adds a bit more nuance into the thing. all the popular ones are VERY similar though, and so unlikeable

3 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

ty :DD

1 Like

Please, please, please! Episode writers in general should be held more accountable for what they write–the paid writers especially!

Episode Originals are toxic and hypocritical, too. It’s even more frustrating, since I have barely met anyone who supports these kinds of stories, because the majority on the Episode app is a very different audience from those on Episode Forums (who are majority artists, creators, and authors).

Since cliche badboy/mafia/CEO/whatever stories have worked for years, it’s very unlikely these stories will ever lose popularity. The best we can do at the moment is report stories and not support them.

5 Likes