Is it just me or...?

Is it just me or do the preview window on the write side freeze like all the time?

So, I have a problem; the preview window freezes all the time and making me unable to press any buttons for example the “zoom” or the “spot directing button”. Is anyone else having the same problem? I don’t what cause it to freeze all the time, but I know one thing for sure and that is that it is annoying as h***! :tired_face:

22 Likes

This has been happening for me recently… super annoying :expressionless:

2 Likes

IKR?!?!? :tired_face:

1 Like

Yep it’s been doing that to all of us
End up refreshing 20 times to just write one scene

4 Likes

Yeah, me too :woozy_face: it’s just so frustrating, like for a second it’s so good the other can’t tap on eny button :joy:

3 Likes

But same! And it is really starting to get on my nerves :tired_face:

2 Likes

This happens to everyone! SMH :sob:

3 Likes

Hehe, so relatable :joy:

1 Like

My phone portal doesn’t work great either smh episode needs to get on it

1 Like

RIGHT?! Everything is perfect the first 30 seconds and then that “SIKE” happens :rofl: :sob: :tired_face:

4 Likes

Yes, it seems like it! I first thought it was just something wrong with my internet :sob:

4 Likes

Yeah, this cuts my imagination and stuff, I forget what I’m doing just by reloading the page :joy: done with this

4 Likes

Me staring at my computer screen waiting for it to unfreeze like: :eye::lips::eye:

4 Likes

Saaaaaaame :joy: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeeess!! I have been having a problem recently that it loads and then freezes when I am trying to get into the app even if my internet connection is great :tired_face:

2 Likes

i literally have to refresh each time after making a change to view the story, that’s why i just preview on my phone, it’s such a pain for my computer i have a lenovo and it’s honestly not the best when it comes to writing. it freezes, lags, kicks me off, etc. but it’s all i got for right now, and it’s way easier than my phone. so i guess i just have to deal with it. i don’t know if it’s my computer or episode itself but it’s really annoying

5 Likes

It’s just Episode’s fault!

1 Like

SAME, THO, SAME! :sob:

1 Like

I don’t know if we sould send a Support ticket ? Since all of us have the same problem!!

1 Like

LMAO :joy: :joy: And the episode site waiting for you to refresh it like: :eye: :lips: :eye:

1 Like