Is it just me that finds this weird?

As you can see by the title this is just my personal opinion!

Okay so am I the only one that gets weirded out when I see people make family episode accounts or like make weddings? :sob:

I seriously want to know is this pretend or real cause??? :joy:

11 Likes

Lol is this from the little epibot wedding that happened earlier? You leave them alone for five minutes with epibot. :sleepy::rofl:

Let’s see shall we.
Epibot, is you being married a joke?
@Epibot fortune

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: Yes

6 Likes

There you go. :clap:

6 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @epibot display help.

1 Like

I was referring to the instagram ones as well hahaha :joy:

3 Likes

No, it is, but I guess it’s a case of “you do you”.

It is pretty cringe though. It is funny to do between friends for one bit, but going as far as making accounts and putting it in their bio. It’s just not it.

6 Likes

I find it a little weird sometimes. Like I was on some game once and someone was like “will you be my sister” and I just kinda went sure
? She was 100% serious about this, introduced me as her sister, messaged me all the time with “hey sis” “what should we do today sister” and stuff like that.
Then this other dude was there and she said like “this is our dad”. I’ve never left a conversation quicker lol.
What was odd was that I’d never even spoken to her before. :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

The little “families” has always been a thing. I remember when I was a kid and we did it amongst other online groups or games I was a part of. Pretty sure I had a family in RuneScape :joy::joy::joy:

I think it’s a kid/teen thing idk :joy:

6 Likes

I don’t find it weird at all. If people find it fun, then why not!? It’s not hurting anyone. :woman_shrugging:t4: It’s just fun and games, that’s all.

9 Likes

No, its really not that serious, if people are just doing it for fun, then no it’s not weird at all. Its not like this forums is just for complete seriousness. And it’s not like anyone is forcing you to read, its just fun among friends, and if they want to make a thread on it, so what, its fine. I don’t think anyone should be made to feel weird because they want to have some fun on a platform where they are allowed to do that. So no, I don’t think it is, and you don’t have to read it :confused:

7 Likes

I really hope it’s just pretend, because they’re just flat out strange :skull:

3 Likes

Y’all are taking this to literal If you couldn’t tell I was joking which is why I added the laughing emojis
I was just curious if it was real or not and I was mainly referring to the INSTAGRAM accounts who were doing it because they made accounts for kids and stuff
I read the thread and it was clearly a joke which is why I said in a response I was mainly referring to the instagram accounts.

1 Like

I don’t know about Instagram much, but usually on forums, it’s a joke.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.