Is it me or am I missing 2020?

I know what you’ll have to say to me.
I deserve it.
It’s not even new year day!
But I couldn’t help but miss it.
Most people in 2020 are just too creative with using the internet
Don’t get me wrong for missing 2020 as a bad thing, but on a bright side, I just like how people back in the year just using internet as a break away fun.
Unlike 2021, most people I followed in Instagram deleted their account right after 2020, most of them has a lot of plates to fill in therefore they are mostly inactive, some also change. Now, my FYP in IG or YT is filled with a bunch of cringe and cliche tiktok and videos.

Speaking of change, change may be a good word to start changing yourself into a better one. But sometimes change can have its twisted ways to make yourself change the opposite. An opposite that might made your mind lose your path.

JUST SHUT UP. I MISS EVERYONE. WHERE IS EVERYONE??? WHY ARE YALL RUNNING AWAY WHEN I JUST FINISHED MY HOMEWORK-- for real tho, I miss 2020 but I’m glad it passed away
puts Mr. Lonely music in the background while wearing a clown costume

8 Likes

I can understand that and yeah it’s kinda true
I’m here to talk if you’re feeling alone cuz same :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

In some ways, yeah. I miss 2020. I met people then that I’ve since broke contact, and I miss some of them.

But there are always more people to meet.

2 Likes

I mean i do miss 2020 before Covid and a lot of disasters came, it was okay but it just changed my mood. I mean there were good times, and bad times, so a little be A-Ok, on me missing 2020 or not. I miss people who I talk to, I miss going out and having fun, but now I’m stuck in my comfort zone.

2 Likes

To me 2020 was the worst year for the internet. Due to all the racist and homophobic things that was uploaded. I don’t miss 2020 internet but I don’t like this one.

3 Likes

Not really… 2020 was an awful year for me. Except for July-September. The rest of it was awful.

4 Likes

Ahhhh yesss 2020 it was not a good year but for me it was! Cause with places closing down because of covid and stuff (aka my work that stresses me out) I was able to feel less stressed and happy and I am now able to do what I do now which is write! Aka coding (not a famous author yet but maybe one day)

On the other hand when I joined on june 27 2020 I met at least 4 new friends who I loved

Sal: she helped me with everything like coding, and just being a good friend for me until she had to go back to school… I haven’t talked to her since december 2020 and I really miss her I hope she comes back

Valeria: she is also another greatt friend I made I talked to her recently and yeah!

Penisha: she is also a friend I haven’t heard from in a long while… I miss her

Rachel: she is back but I haven’t messaged her on insta yet but yeah I miss her too

2020 in june was when I really started to find myself! And I am glad for that!

1 Like

That’s great to hear!

sorry 4 late reply >w<

1 Like

i have those days too but can’t help but miss those good ol days

1 Like

that’s true tho :pensive:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.