Is it me or has Episode been buying a lot of story lately?

Everything is in the title :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I’ve seen so much community stories being featured lately!

6 Likes

Yes! There have been 3 more new stories this month :money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

It feels like I’m getting new ones every week :joy: some appear that haven’t been announced yet

4 Likes

I mean… the plus side is that I get more gems, the bad side is that I don’t like them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11 Likes

Same 🥲

3 Likes

Yeah, they’ve been going on a shopping spree lately. :joy:

5 Likes

Exactly, that’s the word :joy:

2 Likes

Your not the only one, I have realised this for quite a while now. They seem to have an addiction to buy them beacuse there either by big authors or they have loads of reads in my opinion, it looks like Episode have completely stopped making stories and started buying instead of making.

4 Likes

In a way it’s not too bad as I think people are getting tired of their official stories, but at the same time they tend to shorten and edit the content of the stories they buy so :sweat_smile: but I always end up reading the original :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah there offical are terrible but whenever they buy a community story, they will always shorten down to 8, 12 or 15 chapters but mostly 8 or 15. And yes, I don’t read the featured one, I will always read the original one beacuse they can be a lot better.

2 Likes

Which is a shame because then everything is rushed :disappointed_relieved: but yeah originals are 100% better!

2 Likes

The limelight wishlist thread is going to start booming with replies :joy:

3 Likes

I know and I always think featured stories are rushed, I mean shortening them into 8 chapters is just completely rushed and how the hell are we going to learn about mc, li and how they fall in love or whatever.

3 Likes

I know, I check that wish thread nearly every single day to see if anyone has added clothing to it that no one else has added.

1 Like

Agreed. Take I Married A Millionaire by Earl Grey Tea for example. The original is one of my favorite episode stories ever. But things really don’t go well when you try to squeeze in 30+ episodes into 8. In the end, the episode exclusive doesn’t include half the details of the original :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

It looked they ruined the whole story :frowning_face:

1 Like

Yes! I’ve seen some really pretty outfits so I hope they will update the portal with it :eyes:

2 Likes

I have the same feeling. I read the featured version of IMAM but things were too rushed. I realized it was a community story and it was so much more better. The featured story is like: they meet each other, warm up to each other, fall in love, get married all in 8 episodes (I think) :sweat_smile: but I love the original one!

2 Likes

I never read the gem ones because I hate gem choices and also they are so much shorter than the original ones. Sometimes I read a gem story all the way through just to get gems, but other than that, I only read community stories. The only downside is that all the ones that Episode bought have a male/female love interest option whereas the original may not. And also ‘I married a millionaire’ has like 40 episodes or something and they changed into 8!

2 Likes

Yep, they have. :joy: But I ain’t gonna complain because it means more gems and more stuff to put on the wish list aka the only reason I read them. :joy: But I think they are getting worse. Like the original story is good but they are ruining it with certain gem choices. :woman_facepalming: Like in Ruptured heart it made me lose points every time I didn’t pick a gem choice and when I picked “stinky sweats” they threw me and the LI out the restaurant. :rofl: And there is early access on a new featured story after you read 3 episodes. :woman_shrugging: It is 3hrs or spend 10 gems.

It was disappointing to say the least as for once I liked the LI and I am trying to get my gems and screenshots. :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes