Is it only me who don't know i am which type of girl ? ╰(*°▽°*)╯^_^

me too

1 Like

And also I like science (chemistry and biology) most :sweat_smile:, but I also like To hang out with friends and go to parties (before covid)

:expressionless: why u said before who must not be named :flushed: :sweat:
i miss my friends

1 Like

you dont need to fall into any box, just do what you like, and enjoy life.

take it for me in my twenties, all this labels are stupid, people like to wear diffrent clothes and do diffrent stuff on diffrent days.

5 Likes

You don’t have to be any type of girl. You are just you.

Ikr?? I am mix

Yeah I’m a senior in highschool now and it took me a while to learn that and to try to not fit myself in a box. Like, when I was younger I thought I was gonna be a very specific person and honestly I haven’t changed lol. But if I were to define myself I’d say that I really enjoy feminine things such as dresses and having my hair long and makeup (although I don’t know how to do it lol). But I don’t wear them all the time and honestly most of the time I’m a mess who wears bland T-shirts and super generic worn shorts lol.

4 Likes

@DHANVI14 XD i don’t like leaving house and sometimes i dance or jumping around or sing

Hhahahhahah me tooooooooooo :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sometimes i wish i had some male friends coz my girl friends aree too dramatic

I used to be like that. Im honestly kind of in the middle. I like wearing nail polish and doing the girl stereotype things and being “girly” but then mainly at home, I play A LOT of video games, I like all the boy-ish things, so I’m a bit of both. Also my opinion pink= worst colour. Blue however is my fav

1 Like

Same! I love to go shopping and i love doing my nails :nail_care: but then I play loads of video games with my dad and rarely wear bright colours!!
:black_heart: :blue_heart: :heart:

1 Like

I hate pink!

1 Like

I hate doing nails i mean you have to wait 2 min and yours hands still so that they can dry and afterwards they always get spoiled

But yeah i play video games too

1 Like

Same! It’s too flashy and bright. I do gel nails once in a while where they stay for max 2 weeks

1 Like

I guess I’m closer to Tomboy than Girly Girl…
I NEVER wear dresses unless it’s Christmas, or a different occasion. I’m not a fan of dresses, or anything Pink, just because it makes me really uncomfortable.
I wear flannels and baggy t-shirts. I guess it’s just that age though

2 Likes

Aww I love flannels me too I can’t wear traditional dress or lehanga or grown in marriages too… I want to wear something like shorts and all :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Ohhhh yes! I also wear baggy t-shirts. You can pair them with some ripped jeans and you would look better than a dress AND you would be comfortable. :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Same. Even I am more tomboy-ish than girly girl :sweat_smile:

3 Likes