Is it possible to have infinite tappable choices?

Just to make things clear, B stands for beard!

label face

tappable
“B1” {

@MC changes face into Chiseled Angular

goto face

}

tappable
“B2” {

@MC changes face into Chiseled Angular Stubble

goto face

}

tappable
“B3” {

@MC changes face into Triangle Chiseled Scruffy Beard

goto face

}

Right now, once a overlay has been picked, tapping on the other overlays has no effects as if there’s only one shot and you can’t repick. I’ve tried making a label but it still has no effects D:
So what I’m asking for is infinite tappables if that makes sense :stuck_out_tongue: Many thanks awesome creators!
I know that the “goto” will cause a loophole and the script won’t move, but it’s intentional as there’s an overlay that says “next” and carries on to the next label.

1 Like

have you tried removing the goto?

i’m not very experienced with this, but maybe you could use this template and modify it to fit what you want?

if you do, don’t forget to give credit to dara!

sorry if this doesn’t help

I put the goto’s without a “are you sure…” because there’s another overlay instead that says “next” and will carry the script to another label. But there’s only one choice and once it’s picked the tappables aren’t active anymore.

bump :drum:

Remove tappable for the others so it’s:

1 Like

I tried this, once a choice is selected, all of the overlays aren’t effective anymore if that makes sense, even with the label.

Jem’s reply isn’t talking about the labels. Your labels are fine. The issue is because you put “tappable” before every overlay. Tapabbles work exactly like regular choices, so you only need the word “tappable” just once at the beginning to start a tappable choice.

tappable
“OVERLAY1” {

} “OVERLAY2” {

} “OVERLAY3” {

}

If you add the word “tappable” for each overlay, then you’re creating 3 separate tappable choices, which is why you’re tappable isn’t working correctly.

1 Like

Hi Dara! First of all thanks for your content and templates <3

I did put it all under one ‘tappable’ in an attempt to fix it and it does work, the face does change based on the overlay tapped. However after that, whenever I tap on another over overlay, the face doesn’t change as if the overlays are now inactive, however the idle animation resets so that’s interesting.

I just tested this and it’s working fine. How big are your overlays? It could be that they’re overlapping each other?

1 Like

Ah that’s the issue! I assumed the unused PNG spaces isn’t detected as an overlay.
image Thank you so much @JemU776 and @Dara.Amarie !!
Big hugs and kisses :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh yea the entire PNG overlay including the transparent parts is tappable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.