Is it possible to let readers skip chapters? (Go from 2-14)

Hi there!
A reader’s app glitched and it brought them back to one of the earlier episodes, from 14 back to 2… I’m not sure how, myself. And they asked for a pass from episode 2 to 14, I’m just not sure how to do it. I’m not even sure if it is possible… I tried using labels but it came up with errors and it is just confusing me :thinking:. So that is why I’m asking for help!
I don’t want them to have to read all the chapters again and waste their passes… :sweat:
Even if you can’t help, thank you for reading! :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t think there is a way to let them skip the chapters without making them use passes so maybe you should submit a ticket to report a bug :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t think it’s possible they can only waste their passes

Are you sure this is a glitch? It looks more like he/she just replayed it accidentally or smthg…
If that’s the deal, he/she should check replays. There might be his 14 chapter

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

wow ive never had that big of a jump, but ive definetely been pushed back a chapter. it’s an annoying bug

There is a way to skip chapters, but it’s not available to us (I’ve contacted episode about it). The reader can submit a ticket and ask Episode if they can put them back on the correct episode. If not, they’ll just have to read through again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.