Is it possible to "unlike"a post?

So it’s not a big deal but I noticed I accidentally liked a post that I didn’t want to and then explained in my reply why I don’t agree with anything in it.
I was just wondering if there is a way to unlike a post because I feel like an idiot now :smiley:

4 Likes

Click on the heart/like button again and it will unlike the post. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve tried this, but it doesn’t work. I don’t know if this is the reason behind, but I suppose I liked it a few days ago, because I was just rereading a thread when I noticed this.

1 Like

Not sure as all your permissions are the same as everyone else. I was just able to like and unlike your reply. Hmmm, will look into this further. While I am doing that can you please clear your browser cache and then log in/out of the forums and try again? Thanks!

Done, but still the same, I also tried with a different browser. Thank you for checking, but if you can’t find anything it’s okay, I can live with that :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you try disabling any addon’s/extensions that you have enabled? Your case is certainly the first and only one we have heard regarding this. Thanks a bunch and sorry for any inconvenience.

He’s right, unless you click the heart again almost immediately, you can’t unlike a post. I thought that’s they way it worked :thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

Oy vey, will look into this more. Thanks!

1 Like

Sameee…the only thing I can unlike after a few days are the Thread posts, not the replies :upside_down_face:

1 Like

it didn’t worked…

Checked now and it worked!

Yes. The time limit has now been changed from 10 minutes to 2000000000 minutes

How do you know this? :smiley:

A little Jeremy told me :eyes:

Cool, I was a bit curious because you know the answer to so many questions in the forum, I thought you just know everything :smiley:
@jeremy, in this case you can close the thread. Thanks for your help!

Well… I also know everything

1 Like

Closing per OP request :v:t2: