Is it rude help me

is it rude to start a cover contest for a story even though i know how to make a cover

3 Likes

I don’t think so… is it?
It definitely wouldn’t be rude if you don’t have the time to make one, or you’re stressed with something at the moment and you need a little help.

Do you have an art shop? If you do, some people might see it as rude; I’m personally okay with it though! I guess it just depends on who you ask, but in my opinion, it’s not rude.

1 Like

I wouldn’t necessarily say it’s rude. Some people enjoy competitions and are eager to help people with their work. Plus, they’ll be supporting your story and you’ll be supporting their art. So it’s kind of a win-win :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

thank you both i just wanted to ask before making one also yes i am in a few art shops and there is alot on my platte right know and i don’t have any idea for the cover that is why i wanted to make a cover contest and yes they would get alot in return

1 Like

Yeah if you don’t have the time to do it for yourself, it’s more than okay to have someone else do it for you. But I would still let everyone know that this is the reason you’d be starting a contest. If they recognize you as an artist, it’ll be better to let them know a head of time. :heartpulse:

1 Like

ok thanks so much for helping

2 Likes

No, I would say even if you have time to make one yourself it is not rude to want someone else to make it. Sure maybe you could make it yourself but maybe you don’t want to use your own edit/art and that is understandable.

1 Like

thank you also do you make covers

I don’t for others, I edit a lot because it is something I could never really get bored of. I have made ones for myself because my teenage a*s self isn’t going to spend money on art.

1 Like

right i know for me it like you know i will just try to make my own art then pay for it