Is it Weird to Balance Writing 3 Stories?

I’ve done this in the past, and I found myself stressing out because I had to keep up with 3 different story plots. Now I am thinking about doing it again because I want to release so many stories on Episode at the same time. Does anybody think it’s a good idea to write multiple stories at once?

1 Like

Moved to Creators Corner as you are asking for writing advice and not Art Resources. Thanks :smiley:

I don’t think it’s weird

I’m balancing 10…

To be honest I don’t really think it’s a good idea since your thoughts might be jumbled around a lot :joy:. It’d be a good idea to take down separate notes and ideas for the stories so you could jump back to it later. I’m not stopping you from doing it but I’d not advise it.

Yeah I don’t think it’s weird. I’m balencing 4 stories have released one (Glitch Game if you wanna check it out :joy:) and I’m Co writing one and the other two I havnt started writing although I have the characters and stuff. I’m only 13 and all the coading is challenging because I don’t have much experience with it but I am learning everyday. I’m sure every author has a more then one story in there heads but focus one one. Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow!! How are you doing that?

1 Like

I work on one story a day. It’s a very time consuming and confusing process…