Is my story name good?

Hey! So I started this thread so people can put up their story names and people can give their opinions on others story names. I will start.
My story name is ‘The Royal Assassin’.
Do you think it is good?
Is it original?
Would you read it?
etc.
These questions are just based on the name, so I am not giving a description or posting my cover.
The story I named above is not released yet and probably won’t be for a while but that doesn’t matter right now. Thanks for your time :blush:
Please give me your feedback!!!

I can’t tell if the title fits without knowing the description.

1 Like

It sounds kind of cool! I think it’s good it’s different to many story names that are just like “The assassin” etc. I would check it out as it seems to be action genre and I like that :sweat_smile:

My title: Ice Crime

1 Like

I totally get that but I’m just seeing if someone seen this in Episode would they be intrigued to click in further to read the description. I don’t know if that makes sense or not but hopefully x

Thank you! I really like your title too. It’s very mysterious and from my first impression of it I would totally click in to see what it is about. I love mystery and crime stories so that is probably a contributing factor also.

1 Like

Well I start reading any story seeing it’s description. Title doesn’t really matter to me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.