Is procreate pocket worth getting?

hey my dudes I have a question for people who use procreate? Do you only use procreate to draw or can you also use it for editing? for custom poses
Would you guys recommend on a phone?
Should I get it?

4 Likes

I highly recommend it. Procreate is fantastic for not just art, but also creating custom poses, making overlays and even doing small animations. I prefer to use it on my iPad with the Pencil as opposed to my phone though, a larger screen and pencil makes it so much easier. You’ll also be able to create your own brushes and download brushes from other artists if you choose to. There is literally sooo much you can do with Procreate. (:

1 Like

thank you again🤍

1 Like

Definitely!!! I’ve improved my art quality soooo much since purchasing procreate so I def say it’s worth it :blush::two_hearts:
I usually mix ibispaint and procreate to get my custom poses and drawings and I’m super happy with how they turn out now :slightly_smiling_face:

Btw; you can only purchase procreate on a tablet. I think there’s a pocket version but I never got it because the reviews weren’t very good, and I wanted it on a full scale. Hope this helps :blush:

1 Like

What’s the difference between procreate and procreate pocket ?

Yes! I would recommend it for anyone. Procreate gives you a bit more freedom than other apps in my opinion, you can download brushes and customize them to your liking, it can work well with or without an Apple Pencil if you customize and adjust to it well enough. Compared to other programs, I think the one time $10 is worth it for the unlimited features you’re getting.

1 Like

I believe procreate just has more options and features than the pocket version. But I’m not 100% sure though since I’ve never used it :slightly_smiling_face:

I was more interested in the full version because I take art and drawing very seriously, and wanted to improve to open commissions. So I also think that that is something to consider when making your decision!

3 Likes

Only for procreate on iPad or also on the procreate pocket?

1 Like

I only recommend Procreate for iPads along with the Pencil (Procreate is seriously great). I’ve only used Procreate Pocket once or twice on my phone and I didn’t like it so much.:sweat_smile:
Procreate is exclusive to iPads and Procreate Pocket is a different and condensed version of the app designed for iPhones. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

It’s a pretty good program. I use it to sketch, draw, edit pictures, make album covers, and even text effects sometimes. The possibilities and choices it gives you are endless. I highly recommend it, however it’s literally NO use to buy it if you don’t have an apple pencil. I am not sure if you could do much on a phone, honestly. If you want it, it’s best to buy it on an iPad.

1 Like

Idk if it’s just me, but procreate is pretty difficult to use on phones. Plus the layout feels a lot more claustrophobic than it would using a tablet or ipad. Not that it’s impossible, many people on here use procreate on phones.

I recommend either medibang or picsart color. Picsart color is criminally underrated especially for people new to digital art. All my edits were made using that app. Medibang is more popular and equally as good, but it takes a lot longer to learn how to use the app.

But this is just based on my experiences. It’s best to download and play around with different apps to find out what works best for you. Everyone has different preferences

1 Like

Honestly not worth getting but procreate for the iPad recommend 100%.

1 Like

100% it’s so good fr. Takes sum time to get used to but tbh I could never go back to ibisPaint

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.