Is rain an ordinary thing? Not that ordinary, believe me! :)

Hi community!
I’m happy to share with you my recently published fantastical entry.

Title: "Fantastical: Behind The Rain"
Author: FieryTenderness
Style: Ink
Genre: Fantasy
Description: One day she appeared under the rain out of nowhere. Another day she dissolved in the rain just on his eyes. Will Tobias return his love and reveal the truth hidden behind the rain?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6105380902273024
Additional information: this story contains many interesting examples of using overlays. I can’t describe this, you need to see it to understand what I mean. :slight_smile:
Cover:

Large Cover/Description:

Please, check my IG account @episode.fierytenderness for more information. :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward for your feedbacks :slight_smile:

I’d like to show you some screenshots:

And a picture that is some kind of a visiting card for this story:

I would love to , but is it okay if I read it in 3 days
Here is mine -->
Title —> Choose!!!
Author—>@ya
Genra —> adventure
Episode —> 3(complete)
Link—>

Description —>
You always wanted a chance!! Ting-ding!!! You get one , but will you succeed or face defeat???
(No cc)

1 Like

Certainly! :grinning: There is no hurry at all! I will try to read your story ASAP, yet it can take several days.

1 Like

Thanks for checking it out , and I will read it as soon as I can

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind doing a read for read if you’re interested!

Fantastical: Saving Hybrid

Author: Silkhydra

Description: Your life is changed forever on one fateful night when you are attacked by a ghoul. High school, sexy strangers, and jokester pixies? What could go wrong? (C.C & Multiple Romance!)

Genre: Fantasy

Style: Ink

Chapters published: 3 (ONGOING) :rofl:

Instagram: Silkhydra_episode

Hey I read first episode of your story , i really like it , and i wanted to read a male MC story from nearly a month , totally gonna continue :wink:

1 Like

Happy to hear this :slight_smile: I wanted to make my story different… :slight_smile: Hope I succeed :slight_smile: