Is Romance For Me? (Story discussion)

Please check my story (Is Romance For Me?) and give me some feedback!!! I’ve worked really hard on this story and I want to continue it with your help!

Whats your episode author name? In case I will have trouble Finding it :blush:
I can give you feedback in Pm here when Im done reading :blush:

It’s Ruby! :sweat_smile: thank you so much!

I would love if someone could read my story I have 12 episodes up and in the process of 13 ita not done yet you don’t have to read all of it but if you do that would be great my story is called clashing with you I don’t have a cover for it yet still working on it but I would love some feed back

1 Like

Hey! I’m Ruby! I’d read your story and give you feedback if you read mine and give me your feedback! :blush:

deal :slight_smile:

I just read your story I really like it :slight_smile: as your progress if there’s an idea that pops up I’ll tell you :slight_smile:

Thank you! :grin:

all good I’m almost finished chapter 13 of my story then I’ll edit and it should be publish tonight :slight_smile:

Ok! I can’t wait!:grinning:

:slight_smile: hope you’ve enjoyed mine so far :slight_smile:

Your story is cool, but I think you should have a pause in between some lines as the transitions aren’t really smooth… great effort though! Although I’d strongly encourage you to continue your story on a computer

I’m new to this this is my first story and I dotn have a computer otherwise it would be on a computer

Lol ok

yeah :slight_smile:

I can review it, you want to read my story? :blush:

Ok I’ll read it! :blush:

Hey, is it ok if I add you into my story?

me?

Yep