Is seggs allowed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I’m just wondering if segs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is allowed?
or if I need to put a warning before the story starts or something…
because my story has some segs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and I don’t want to be banned or something because of the segs
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

I reckon it’s allowed, as long as you put out a disclaimer and options where readers can choose whether to read the scene or not. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I genuinely can’t tell if this is a joke or if it’s an honest question :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

The guidelines say you can’t have any hints that it’s about to happen or describe it so basically they could kiss and go to bed but you can’t really say what’s going to happen you could say they “did it” but no more or less

2 Likes

Here ya go:

1. Nudity / Sexual Content:

2. No depiction of sex (or anything suggesting that sex is occurring at that moment) in any form, including but not limited to, nudity in a sexual context, gyrating bodies, oral sex, or moaning/groaning.

3. No explicit sexual details of what is happening has happened or will happen off-screen

4. No nudity without censor bars or scenery to censor

5. No reference to orgies, sexual fetishes, and specific sexual positions

6. No descriptions or depictions of non-consensual sex. Through content or through choice selection, the reader must be able to give consent to having sex or performing sexual acts (i.e. reader must always have the option to turn it down without punishment or judgment)

7. No graphic/explicit/detailed description or depiction of active, ongoing sexual abuse involving a character who is under 18 years of age.

8. No graphic/explicit/detailed description or depiction of illegal relationships such as incest

7 Likes

thank you so much!

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

nvjkgkl

1 Like

i think they should allow to sex in bed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yuh

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.