Is someone interested to read my story? (CLOSED)

HII! I published I think last week my first story called ‘pregnant by a gang leader’ and is someone interested to read?:kissing_heart::heart:
Description:You had an one-night stand with the ruthless, feared gang leader: Tyler Jones. Turns out you’re pregnant by him. Will this baby make him a better man? Find out.

3 Likes

Would u like to read my story?

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile:
If you want to, I‘m gonna add your story to my favs list in my topic :slight_smile:
It will take a while but you can fallow how far I am with catching up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Read for read?

Story: Autumn Falls.
Author: Luna.

1 Like

Sure, add me on instagram @bettyy__episode so we can talk about the details❤️

1 Like

Sure, add me on instagram @bettyy__episode so we can talk about the details❤️

I don’t have Instagram

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

R4R ?

Okay, pm me❤️

1 Like

I would like a R4R, if you don’t have instagram, can you send screenshots of reading every episode for proof? I will do the same!:heart:

@Forever1201 or you can send me screenshots while reading of every episode, I will do the same💕

1 Like

Sure! Add me on insta for details or you just can send screenshots of reading, I’ll do the same💕

Hey, kindly add your story on my list by filling in this form. And when I’m done with your story, I will send you a screenshot. And then you can read mine :slight_smile: xo.

1 Like

Ok

I’m still reading ur story I will take a screenshot when I’m done

1 Like

Thankyou❤️

1 Like

What’s your story’s name?

The nerd and the bad boy

1 Like