Is there a problem with the server?

Episode gives me a 50and something also on the app it takes ages to get in.

Am I the only one with this problem?
I can't log in into my account

Yeah, I was wondering if I was the only one with this problem, it won’t let me on the writer’s portal or the app.

Okay, so I’m not sure if I’m the only one, but I can’t get on the episode app, or the writing portal. I completely understand if episode is updating something or having some issues and that’s why it won’t let me on. But I want to know if I’m the only one with this problem.

i have this problem can’t go in the writing portal or it crashes and the app does not start.

Yeah, same here, like I can’t get or episodeinteractive or on the app, I’ve tried a couple of times, ig we’ll just have to wait and see what happens

in the portal it gives saying with a turn arount thing ‘loading assets’

Why don’t they say it upfront…

My whole new episode gone!!! I am feeling really depressed know !!!

I’m having issues with the app not saving none of my progress. It forces me to have to read my favorite stories all over again

Do you mean that, so we have to read all our favorite stories again too???

Well several people are having the same issue as I am. Some people don’t have this issue. The app is working perfectly fine for them.

isn’t there someone in here ho had direct access to episode it is their forum??? @Apes please

Hi all! Here is the most recent update regarding the issues users have been encountering. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

Yes that 's great but i just made 1 episode and it is gone!!!

Feel free to submit a ticket to the team to see if it is possible to retrieve, I cannot promise anything though unfortunately. I’m sorry that happened. :slightly_frowning_face:

a ticket to the team and then get an answer 1 month after, and I did once and my issues are not solved!!!
I have a new cover almost more then 2 months, i still have my old!!! They don’t answer they do nothing!!!

I am incredibly sorry for the poor experience you are having :disappointed:. Please note that the team is very busy with the heavy amount of tickets and images that we get during this very busy season and have fallen a bit behind. For more info regarding this please check out the post we created here. Again I cannot apologize enough on behalf of the team. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :peace_symbol:

That does not get me far, i want to work on my story, ok that does not work i want to read one, that does not work too… no i am pissed!

I spend 25 euro/month on gems and for playing add free all the time and no this!!! I am really pissed and then the fact that you do a ticket they answer you give them the info they want, you hear noting so you replay again and then you get an answer what is asking the same questions wich you have already sayd. Are that children???

Hello,
I can’t log in into my account on my phone. I have this problem since Sunday.
Please fix this bug :frowning: