Is there a way to clone a character from being skinny to Plus sized?

If you didn’t get what the title meant I’ll explain, I’m writing my first story and the main story line is something very personal to me and I was wondering if there was a way I could clone the Main Character (Who is skinny) to a plus sized character (The younger version of herself) I don’t know if that makes any sense but I’m stupid and I’ve been trying to do it and I can’t do it.
I have made 2 separate characters for it and I’ve used the commands “Turns into MC” then did what I need but it goes skinny.
I’ve been trying and I have no clue.
If anyone could make sense of what I just wrote and knows how I could do it, please let me know. :]

you will have to create different characters, one skinny and one plus sized if thats what you mean. You can just easily make the skin tone the same, the only difference is the size of the characters

You can change the display name to have the characters have the same name, too

Here’s Dara Amarie’s guide to having a plus size body type option in CC. It’ll be different but the concept is similar. It’s a little confusing, though, so be prepared… I recommend that you only try this out if you’re an advanced/post-intermediate coder.

1 Like

Moved to Creator’s Corner since this is about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

You’d need two different characters, but you could do it the old fashioned way and have an extra command under every feature when they CC the MC, so instead of just MC changing, you would have:
@YOUNGMC changes into bodyColor Copper 01
@YOUNGMC changes hairColor into Black Dark

etc. and then you can change certain features (if you want to) like pigtails or the youthful face shape or whatever it might be.

That way, they’ll still look alike.

1 Like