Is There A Way To Do This Coding? (:

I’m trying to code a scene but I need help (:

I can’t figure out how to make my character move to a spot placement in the animation = run_cry_embarrassed_loop

I only know how make them stand/walk to spot placements (:

If anyone can help, it greatly appreciated (:

1 Like

You want them to go to a spot while doing the run_cry_embarrassed_loop animation?

Yep (:

I tried = @ REINA is run_cry_embarrassed_loop AND REINA spot 0.668 104 201 in zone 2 AND REINA moves to layer 5 AND pan to zone 2

But…it didn’t work :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Try:
@ REINA is run_cry_embarrassed_loop AND REINA walks to spot 0.668 104 201 in zone 2 AND REINA moves to layer 5 AND pan to zone 2

1 Like

There is no space between the @ and REINA in the script! I had to put the space since otherwise it tagged a user of the forums :sweat_smile:

I’ll try it (:

1 Like

&pan to zone 2
@REINA walks to spot 0.668 104 201 in zone 2 AND REINA does it while run_cry_embarrassed_loop AND REINA moves to layer 5

That one doesn’t work :sweat_smile: She just appears at the spot place then does the run animation (:

1 Like

Where is she walking to?

• Moving to = spot 0.668 104 201

• Layer 5

• Moving from zone 1 to zone 2

• In the animation = run_cry_embarrassed_loop

Alright first spot place her somewhere off screen then put in the code

Do you need n example

Yes please (:

1 Like

Here is where she is moving FROM = spot 0.668 186 200 in zone 1 AND REINA moves to layer 5

So that’s the starting place or the finishing point? If it’s the starting place where is the finishing point

Starting place = spot 0.668 186 200 in zone 1 AND REINA moves to layer 5

Finishing place = spot 0.668 104 201 in zone 2 AND REINA moves to layer 5

Got you!
@REINA spot 0.668 186 200 in zone 1 AND REINA moves to layer 5
&pan to zone 2
@REINA walks to spot 0.668 104 201 in zone 2 AND REINA does it while run_cry_embarrassed_loop AND REINA moves to layer 5

1 Like

I’ll try it (:

1 Like

Nope, it does the same thing as last time :tired_face: (Randomly appears in the spot placement then does the animation) (:

Can you share a picture of your script?